Established in 2000 we generate energy for heating, cooling, lighting and electricity everyday and put it to use in many different settings in which we live, work and play. Capturing the energy from the sun and wind provides access to a ready supply of power that is sustainable, affordable and has less impact on our environment.
Renewable energy technology has matured rapidly over the last 10 years and has become reliable, and very cost effective. It has expanded into the main energy stream alongside conventional energy sources due to the escalating global fuel prices and climate change issues.
- Providing feasibility analysis including design, procurement,installation and consulting services for residential and commercial properties
- Registered Renewable Energy Technology (RET) vendor with the Ontario Power Authority
- Member of the Canadian Solar Industries Association (CanSIA)
- Solar PV System: Grid Connect (FIT and microFIT) compliant packages and Off Grid Systems
- Solar Water Heater System
- Wind Turbine